(Agence France Presse) July 13, 2012
“Most Western intelligence agencies believe that Iran has not made the decision to acquire a nuclear weapon, but is amassing the capability to weaponise when it decides to do so,” analyst Dina Esfandiary of the London-based International Institute for Strategic Studies told AFP.
“He (Sawers) seems to be completely glossing over that,” she said.
“At the moment, Iran has enough low-enriched uranium for four or five bombs if further enriched,” she said, explaining that only highly-enriched uranium can be used for weapons. (more) http://ow.ly/1louLh
- Iran plans to ‘strangle’ Hormuz if threatened (arabtimesonline.com)
- MI6 chief: Iran to have nuke arms in 2014 (upi.com)
- Iran submarine plan may fuel Western nuclear worries (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Iran Would Have Nuclear Bomb Now If UK Had Not Intervened: M16 Chief John Sawers – International Business Times (ibtimes.com)
- Experts: U.S. Cyber War on Iran Has Just Begun (israelnationalnews.com)
- CFR: The Turkish-Iranian Alliance That Wasn’t (foreignpolicyreview.org)