German Marshall Fund of the United States: Europe Must Drop its Crisis http://ow.ly/1mpnyD
Tag Archives: Business and Economy
Is Europe inventing a new governance model, or has it only taken a detour from the inevitable choice?
August was quieter than feared on the European bond markets. So, while resting on Europe’s beaches and mountains, policymakers could take a step back from the sound and fury of the last few months and think about the future. Is the eurozone sleepwalking into becoming a United States of Europe? Is it exploring uncharted territory? Or are its constituent nation-states drifting apart? (more) http://ow.ly/1me6rt
- European Bank Run Watch: Spaniard Edition (sgtreport.com)
- The Greek crisis: an economic problem, not a moral quandary (ekathimerini.com)
- Peace, Love and Prosperity… Is Europe an Utopia, and will the US plunge with it? (forbes.com)
- ProSyn: Europe’s Solidarity Imperative (foreignpolicyreview.org)
The presentation was attended by the company’s head Muammer Agym at a high level recent working visit of President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov to Turkey.
The information says project of construction of shipyard and its master plan was presented first of all… (more) http://ow.ly/1m0Xx6
- GPF Europe: Turkmenistan, Russia to disc (foreignpolicyreview.org)
- Turkey, Turkmenistan discuss energy cooperation (upi.com)
- Turkmenistan to woo investors for TAPI gas project (nation.com.pk)
- Rising Tension Between Azerbaijan And Turkmenistan In Caspian (eurasiareview.com)
- Turkmenistan to plant huge forest in Aral Sea region (terradaily.com)
FriendsOfEurope: EU and Mozambique sign three cooperation accords